Support us with Kachingle!
The Columbia Missourian and Vox welcome your active participation on our sites and we encourage you to interact with us and each other. Our aim is to create a space for open dialogue between the many diverse voices of our community, and we hope that you will analyze, comment on and challenge the content you find here.
By submitting a comment to one of the Missourian’s publications, you are consenting to the following rules:
1. You will be required to register with our site and to confirm your registration with a valid e-mail address in order to comment.
2. Comments containing personal attacks, profanity, nudity, attacks on race, creed, or religion, or illegal material are prohibited. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove a comment that violates this rule, and also to revoke a user’s privilege to post content on our site.
2. Please be aware that we cannot and will not review every single comment posted on the site immediately. If you see a comment that you believe violates this user agreement, please let us know by clicking on the “Report a Problem” link. Posts will not be removed automatically, but we will investigate all reported problems.
3. All Columbia Missourian publications are committed to a policy of transparency and openness. In that spirit, you will be required to use your real first and last name, which will be attached to each post you make. You may note that this is consistent with our policy on using anonymous sources in our news stories: An anonymous source may only be used in the rare cases and only with the approval of a top editor.
4. Opinions expressed in comments are not necessarily those of the Columbia Missourian and its staff, and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any posting.
5. Comments are to be used only for noncommercial purposes. You may not solicit funds or promote commercial entities.