Watch out iCarly, the ’90s are back.
At 22 years old, I remember growing up with these programs, so you can bet I’m excited. I’ve been nostalgic for Clarissa and her pet alligator Elvis for years, and I can’t wait to hear Kel ask “Who loves orange soda?” (Kel loves orange soda). Will you tune in tomorrow? What shows are you most excited to see again?
You can check out Nickelodeon’s website for times.
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories