Let me preface this blog post with a disclaimer: I’m a vegetarian.
This fact might make me unqualified to post about the latest addition to the Columbia restaurant scene, Mad Cow.
The burger and fries joint opened July 11 in the Rockbridge Shopping Center. While the menu only features those two items, the burgers can be topped with bacon and cheese and the portions are quite generous.
Also order up some Mad Cow sauce, a mustard-based dressing that works both as a dip for fries and a condiment for burgers.
As for the moniker, operators manager Don Turner says it’s the type of name you won’t forget. Plus “our cow’s not sick, just pissed.”
Visit: 503 E Nifong
Open daily from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories