Got a little to say about yourself? (And I do mean a little.) Submit your six-word memoir for the Daniel Boone Regional Library’s Your Story in Six Words event. No writing experience is necessary; be as simple or as creative as you wish. Entries are accepted until July 31, and memoirs will be displayed online. Submit yours here or take it to the library.
If you’re needing a little inspiration, here are some six-word descriptions of Vox, based on our mission statement:
- Cultural tips for an urban hometown
- Hip trends for contemporary, local readers
- Underground news on the human condition
- Insight, Scene, Music, Arts, Book, Endnotes!
- Daniel Boone Regional Library announces The Tiger’s Wife as its 2012 One Read
- Postal to poetry: A Q&A with Monica Hand
- Shawn Johnson to release memoir days after announcing her retirement
- One Read calls for art submissions
- Genealogy expert gives presentation at public library
- Turn off the lights for Columbia’s Earth Hour
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories