There’s still time to get tickets for this weekend’s second annual Boone Dawdle — a leisurely bike ride along the lovely MKT and Katy Trails, complete with picnicking, bands and late-night films. If you’re new to Dawdling, check out the guide on How To Dawdle from the True/False website. The ride kicks off between 3-4 p.m. this Saturday from the Shiloh parking lot at 402 E. Broadway in Columbia and goes along the trail to Les Bourgeois Vineyards. Tickets start at $35 for the organized bike ride, live music, a return shuttle, a T-shirt and fun “surprises” along the trail. What better way to take in some nature, hear some good music and get your wine on at the same time! For more information, check out our previous post.
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories