Flavor Factory, the Korean/fusion restaurant at 3401 West Broadway closed earlier this month and a Chinese restaurant, Red Thread, has taken its spot. Red Thread has the old phone number for Flavor Factory, too. If anyone knows whether the FF crew moved to another location, let us know. Watch for updates in our online Dining Guide.
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories