Joyce Kogut, experienced Hollywood wardrobe supervisor, will be in Charters Auditorium on Stephens College campus today at 6 p.m. She will speak about how fashion and film collide in the movie biz as part of the Citizen Jane Lecture Series put on by the Stephens film department. Her talk is free and open to the public. Kogut has worked behind the scenes on movies such as Up in the Air, Jerry Maquire, Traffic, Vanilla Sky, The Break Up, The Change-Up and Man on Fire.
- Shopping with Dayanne Danier
- The Art of Dating: Lithography, Mexican dinner and sidewalk yoga
- Stephens College Announces 2011-2012 Performing Arts Season
- Visiting director Terry Berliner uses Hurricane Sandy for inspiration in Stephens College production
- Parallel Views pairs fashion with art
- Storify: MU students volunteer their Saturday to Caring for Columbia
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories