The last-minute dash to the drug store has become a cliché of Valentine’s Day gift giving, but the North Village Arts District is offering a one-stop-shop full of locally made goodies. Instead of a generic mass-produced gift, Orr Street Studio and Artlandish Gallery are featuring products made by their vendors. Artlandish will have live music by Keenan O’Brien, Missouri Weather and the Wait 5. Refreshments will also be served.
Keep an eye out for heart art from Chris McGee. Vox spotted images of his oil and acrylic paintings of hearts printed on cards during Artrageous and instantly added them to our V-Day shopping list.
Plus, to sweeten the deal, Artlandish will be giving away a handmade work of art every 30 minutes. To be eligible to win, bring a nonperishable canned food item to be donated to the food bank.
Finally, relax at PS: Gallery where Cherry Hill Massage will be offering chair massages and Purus Vodka will be pouring cocktails. Jewelry by Patty Lindbloom will also be featured; a lovely gift for yourself perhaps?
When: Friday, February 3rd, 6 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Where: North Village Arts District
Online: Facebook Event
- PS: Gallery announces big changes in ownership
- The Art of Dating: Lithography, Mexican dinner and sidewalk yoga
- Valentine’s Day coupons, a solution for shallow pockets
- Give Broadway for Valentine’s Day
- Greenhouse Theatre Project’s production at PS Gallery not a sight but an experience
- The Lover’s Dictionary
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories