Celeb power couple Beyoncé and Jay Z are going on tour together! The “On the Run” tour, named after their collaborative song from Jay Z’s latest album Magna Carta Holy Grail, kicks off on June 25 in Miami. After dating for over five years and being married for six, it’s about time that the two teamed up for more than a few songs and a baby (who is very cute, I might add). So, in anticipation of this much-awaited tour, I have created a playlist of my all-time favorite songs from Mr. and Mrs. Carter. Let’s hope they perform these classics on the tour, especially for the cost of their tickets!
Are you going to see Beyonce and Jay Z in concert? What’s your favorite collaboration of theirs? Share in the comments below.
(Photo on the homepage: AP)
Add Widgets (Content Sidebar)
This is your Content Sidebar. Edit this content that appears here in the widgets panel by adding or removing widgets in the Content Sidebar area.
Like Vox on Facebook
- Kendyl on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Jc on The unfortunately large world of inappropriate selfies
- Julie kelly on The CoMo Cookbook: Geisha Sushi Bar
- Amber Archer on Piper Kerman, author of “Orange is the New Black,” came to Mizzou, talked about prisons
- coemone on Book Review: The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays and Stories