Support us with Kachingle!
March 8, 2007 | 12:00 a.m. CST
You’ve had the delicious appetizers and entrees; hope you have room for dessert. Here are the answers from the Calendar restaurant quiz.
1. This local restaurant serves caviar medallions.
Answer: Grand Cru
2. Order the Darwin here, and you’ll get a specialty with onions, green peppers, artichoke hearts, turkey and tomatoes.
Answer: Shakespeare’s Pizza
3. You get a free cup of coffee here when you answer the Question of the Day correctly.
Answer: Cherry Street Artisan
4. It’s the only place in the town where you can get a free beer with the purchase of a kid’s meal.
Answer: Moe’s Southwest Grill
5. Here, you will find Italian pasta chips topped with Asiago cheese sauce, tomatoes, scallions, kalamata olives, banana peppers, mozzarella cheese and chicken or chorizo sausage that make up a delectable dish.
6. This pricey favorite has its seafood flown in via Fed-Ex every day to ensure freshness.
Answer: CC’s City Broiler
7. At this restaurant, order any or all of 14 different sauces ranging from Smilin’ to Screamin’ to go with your meal.
Answer: Buffalo Wild Wings
8. A one-of-a-kind entree that combines beer and meatloaf is on this menu.
Answer: Flat Branch Pub and Brewery
9. Get a giant pickle and the Hodge Podge delivered to your door until 2 a.m. from here.
10. Indulge in Crème Brulèe that is only available as a special order at this restaurant.
Answer: Uprise Bakery
11. On this day you can get Cajun Bloody Marys and Po’Boy Sandwiches at Jazz: A Louisiana Kitchen.
Answer: Red Sundays
12. This restaurant has the perfect table to people watch at Ninth and Broadway.
Answer: Tellers Gallery and Bar
13. This place has a 100-year-old antler-covered wall mirror.
Answer: Truman’s Bar & Grill
14. You’ll find waitresses wearing poodle skirts and a life-sized Elvis statue at this local place.
Answer: 63 Diner
15. Here, you will find breaded pickles and mozzarella sticks coated with crushed pretzels called pretzarellas.
Answer: Johnnys’ Beanery